1. Available for cold compress, necessary as a good assistant in daily life.
2. Can subside black eyes and wrinkles of eyes and keep eyes young and beautiful.
3. Can relieve tiredness and recover readily.
4. Can be used to relieve high fever by placing the eye mask on the brow.
5. For cold compress, please keep it in the freezer for 15 minutes before using.
PVC, Sodium Acetate
Food grade gel
Pantone colors available
Product Printing Modes
Storage and use
Ambient temperature at -18-60°C
You can use the eye mask in every place and any time. If you are tired of working, you can use it after working all day.
And also at home or outdoors. It will make your eyes more relax.
Instructions for Use
A. Cool Usage
● Place the pad in the freezer for 1-2 hours prior to using;
● Wrap pad in a towel before placing onto affected area (e.g. forehead) to minimize shock due to the cold;
● Repeat Step 1 when you feel that the pad is no longer sufficiently cold.
B. Hot Usage
● Place the pad into microwave oven (700W) for about 15 seconds (different heating time may be required for ovens of different wattage); Do not overheat.Touch test before use to avoid burns
● Wrap pad in a towel before placing onto affected area (e.g. strained muscles) to avoid burns due to the heat;
● Repeat Step 1 when you feel that the pad has cooled and needs warming up.
1. Be careful when removing the pad from the oven as it can be hot and may cause burns.
2. It is advisable to wrap the pad in a light towel to avoid burns (cold or hot) before placing onto affected areas.
3. Do not subject the pad to weights or pressures of more than 30 kg.
4. Avoid puncturing the pad with any sharp objects.
5. Please watch pad closely while in the microwave. Do not heat in conventional oven, stove top, or toaster over.
6. The cool/warm pad may only be prepared by an adult.
7. Do not eat.