1. Safe, natural, long lasting heat - Odorless, Portable. MSDS, RoHS Approved. Made in China using domestic materials.
2. Eco-friendly and Non-toxic - Ingredients will not harm the environment.
3. Multipurpose warmers - the heat packs that provide everyday warmth and are ideal for
keeping your body warm when the temperature gets cold. They’re available in several styles
designed for your hands, feet, and body.
Lower temperature for fever, alleviate inflammation, pains, strains and bruises.
Cold storage transportation of biochemical agents, veterinary drugs, plasma, vaccines and aquaculture products.
Instructions for Use
● Place the pad in the freezer for 1-2 hours prior to using.
● Wrap pad in a towel before placing onto affected area (e.g. forehead) to minimize shock due to the cold.
● Repeat Step 1 when you feel that the pad is no longer sufficiently cold.
● Place the pad into microwave oven (600W) for about 15-30 seconds (different heating time may be required for ovens of different wattage).
● Wrap pad in a towel before placing onto affected area (e.g. strained muscles) to avoid burns due to the heat.
● Repeat Step 1 when you feel that the pad has cooled and needs warming up.
● Be careful when removing the pad from the oven as it can be hot and may cause burns.
● It is advisable to wrap the pad in a light towel to avoid burns (cold or hot) before placing onto affected areas.
● Do not subject the pad to weights or pressures of more than 30 kg.
● Avoid puncturing the pad with any sharp objects.
● Contents are not meant to be ingested. Seek immediate medical treatment if the contents are accidentally swallowed.
● Please watch pad closely while in the microwave. Do Not Overheat. Risk of fire. Touch test before use to avoid burns. Do not heat in conventional oven, stove top, or toaster over.
● The cool/warm pad may only be prepared by an adult.