Lip Ice Packs will help ease swelling, itching , bruising, and any other pain. Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 to 48 hours after you get lip or any other dermal fillers.Dry lips can cause lip lines to appear, skin peeling off, lipstick eclipse, and even oily lipstick can not make this situation change. The lip ice gel mask are soft, small, light and be easily touched to produce lip lines.
The lip shaped ice packs can moisturize and soften, remove aging keratin, provide nutrition and brilliance to the lips, dilute the pigmentation of the lips.
Lower temperature for fever, alleviate inflammation, pains, strains and bruises.
Place the pad into microwave oven (600W) for about 15-30 seconds
Instructions for Use
● Place the pad in the freezer for 1-2 hours prior to using.
● Wrap pad in a towel before placing onto affected area (e.g. forehead) to minimize shock due to the cold.
● Repeat Step 1 when you feel that the pad is no longer sufficiently cold.
● Place the pad into microwave oven (600W) for about 5-10 seconds (different heating time may be required for ovens of different wattage).
● Wrap pad in a towel before placing onto affected area (e.g. strained muscles) to avoid burns due to the heat.
● Repeat Step 1 when you feel that the pad has cooled and needs warming up.
● Be careful when removing the pad from the oven as it can be hot and may cause burns.
● It is advisable to wrap the pad in a light towel to avoid burns (cold or hot) before placing onto affected areas.
● Do not subject the pad to weights or pressures of more than 30 kg.
● Avoid puncturing the pad with any sharp objects.
● Contents are not meant to be ingested. Seek immediate medical treatment if the contents are accidentally swallowed.
● Please watch pad closely while in the microwave. Do Not Overheat. Risk of fire. Touch test before use to avoid burns. Do not heat in conventional oven, stove top, or toaster over.
● The cool/warm pad may only be prepared by an adult.