● Be careful when removing the pad from the oven as it can be hot and may cause burns.
● It is advisable to wrap the pad in a light towel to avoid burns (cold or hot) before placing onto affected areas.
● Do not subject the pad to weights or pressures of more than 5KGS.
● Avoid puncturing the pad with any sharp objects.
● Contents are not meant to be ingested. Seek immediate medical treatment if the contents are accidentally swallowed.
● Please watch pad closely while in the microwave. Do Not Overheat. Risk of fire. Touch test before use to avoid burns. Do not heat in conventional oven, stove top, or toaster over.
● The cool/warm pad may only be prepared by an adult.