1.Cooling pad for head is safe, natural, long lasting heat - Odorless, Portable. CE, FDA, MSDS, RoHS Approved. Made in China using domestic materials.
2. Eco-friendly and Non-toxic - Ingredients will not harm the environment.
3. Multipurpose warmers - the heat packs that provide everyday warmth and are ideal for
keeping your body warm when the temperature gets cold. They’re available in several styles
designed for your hands, feet and head, such as forehead ice pack.
One strategy that's often recommended for headache and migraine pain is head ice pack wrap. Applying a cold compress or ice pack to your head or neck is believed to have a numbing effect, which may dull the sensation of pain.
Advantages of Using Gel bead ice pack for Injuries:
Pain relief – applying cold will numb the painful area.
Reduce swelling – icing will reduce internal bleeding.
Ease muscle spasm – aid muscle relaxation post-injury.
Cooling effect – reduce fever or cool down on a hot day.
Wholesale gel ice packs is the perfect solution to help relieve strains, sprains, headaches and other soft tissue injuries.It can be widely used in many fields, such as tailgating at Events,
Outdoor Sporting Events, Hunting & Fishing, Camping & Hiking, Working in The Yard, Jogging or Taking Your Pet for A Walk.
Lower temperature for fever, alleviate inflammation, pains, strains and bruises.
Cold storage transportation of biochemical agents, veterinary drugs, plasma, vaccines and aquaculture products.
Instructions for Use
How do you use head ice pack?
The gel ice pack is non-toxic, bio-degradable and is held intact with a sturdy nylon covering. The head ice pack is very easy to use. Simply place the pad on top of your forehead so that it's placed right under the area you feel the hottest.
● Place the pad in the freezer for 1-2 hours prior to using.
● Wrap pad in a towel before placing onto affected area (e.g. forehead) to minimize shock due to the cold.
● Repeat Step 1 when you feel that the pad is no longer sufficiently cold.
● Place the pad into microwave oven (600W) for about 15-30 seconds (different heating time may be required for ovens of different wattage).
● Wrap pad in a towel before placing onto affected area (e.g. strained muscles) to avoid burns due to the heat.
● Repeat Step 1 when you feel that the pad has cooled and needs warming up.
● Be careful when removing the pad from the oven as it can be hot and may cause burns.
● It is advisable to wrap the pad in a light towel to avoid burns (cold or hot) before placing onto affected areas.
● Do not subject the pad to weights or pressures of more than 30 kg.
● Avoid puncturing the pad with any sharp objects.
● Contents are not meant to be ingested. Seek immediate medical treatment if the contents are accidentally swallowed.
● Please watch pad closely while in the microwave. Do Not Overheat. Risk of fire. Touch test before use to avoid burns. Do not heat in conventional oven, stove top, or toaster over.
● The cool/warm pad may only be prepared by an adult.
Reusable gel ice packs will last 3-4 hours at best at room temperature , when used against your skin frozen gel packs will last 1-2 hours. They can last 12-36 hours in a cooler depending on the ice pack and quality of the cooler. Gel ice packs won't last as long as ice but warm up faster because of their lower melting point.
How do you solve of gel ice packs?
To dispose of an ice pack, start by checking whether the ice pack is just frozen water or something else. If the ice pack contains anything other than water, thaw it, cut it open and then squeeze the gel into the garbage. At last, rinse out the plastic film, dry it and bring it to a plastic bag drop-off.