Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at Artborne.
2. Relatively cheap and widely available
3. Can be used for both cold and hot purposes
4. Comes in many shapes and sizes depending on the body part
5. FOR HOT & COLD THERAPY: Can be frozen, heated or microwaved; a perfect first aid essential for home or clinical use as it is ideal for sports injuries, muscle pains, swelling, body aches and more.
6. Has non-toxic gel contained in a durable leak-proof plastic that won't rip, tear, or puncture.
How To Use
Cold therapy, put the gel pack in your freezer for at least two hours. Make sure they lie flat so that it can mold onto the affected area better.
Hot therapy, place the gel pack in the microwave. The heating duration usually depends on the size of the gel pack. Smaller gel packs only take 5-10 seconds to heat up, while bigger ones take about 40 seconds. Gradually heat the larger packs (10 to 15-second duration, with a few seconds in between) to avoid overheating.
1. Do not apply hot or cold packs directly onto your skin. Use a barrier like a towel or cloth before using the gel packs to avoid possible skin damage caused by extreme temperatures.
2. Apply the gel packs onto the affected area for about 15 - 20 minutes. Do not apply for more than the recommended duration. Allow the skin to return to its normal temperature before reapplying the hot or cold pack.