Uses: Within seconds, chills entire foot to relieve: sore feet, hot feet, tired feet, aching feet, & painful chronic conditions like plantar fasciitis and arthritis. Flexible, Effective & Long-lasting Ice Boot for Foot and Ankle
Immediate Relief: from inflammation & swelling from sprains or strains of the arch, ball-of-foot, heel, neuropathy, or any foot injury. Ideal for people who are on their feet all day.
Sizing: Different size for your reference, a chilled gel pack beneath the length of the foot, and another pack for top of foot
How It Works: put into the refrigerator to cool and microwave to heat
Instructions for Use
A. Cool Usage
● Place the pad in the freezer for 1-2 hours prior to using;
● Wrap pad in a towel before placing onto affected area (e.g. forehead) to minimize shock due to the cold;
● Repeat Step 1 when you feel that the pad is no longer sufficiently cold.
B. Hot Usage
● Place the pad into microwave oven (600W) for about 10 seconds (different heating time may be required for ovens of different wattage).
● Wrap pad in a towel before placing onto affected area (e.g. strained muscles) to avoid burns due to the heat.
● Repeat Step 1 when you feel that the pad has cooled and needs warming up.
1. Be careful when removing the pad from the oven as it can be hot and may cause burns.
2. It is advisable to wrap the pad in a light towel to avoid burns (cold or hot) before placing onto affected areas.
3. Do not subject the pad to weights or pressures of more than 30 kg.
4. Avoid puncturing the pad with any sharp objects.
5. Contents are not meant to be ingested. Seek immediate medical treatment if the contents are accidentally swallowed.
6. Please watch pad closely while in the microwave. Do Not Overheat. Risk of fire. Touch test before use to avoid burns. Do not heat in conventional oven, stove top, or toaster over.
7. The cool/warm pad may only be prepared by an adult.