Warm use to stimulate milk flow before feeding
Use Artborne Breast hot cold pack can promote blood circulation in the breast and warm use to stimulate milk flow before feeding.
Temperature: Ambient temperature at 0-57°C, which is comfortable for body skin.
Certificate: FDA, ROHS, MSDS, EN71part-3
Supply Ability: 500000 Piece/Pieces per Month.
Instructions for Use
A. Cool Usage
● Place the pad in the freezer for 1-2 hours prior to using;
● Wrap pad in a towel before placing onto affected area (e.g. forehead) to minimize shock due to the cold;
● Repeat Step 1 when you feel that the pad is no longer sufficiently cold.
B. Hot Usage
● Place the pad into microwave oven (700W) for about 15 seconds (different heating time may be required for ovens of different wattage); Do not overheat.Touch test before use to avoid burns
● Wrap pad in a towel before placing onto affected area (e.g. strained muscles) to avoid burns due to the heat;
● Repeat Step 1 when you feel that the pad has cooled and needs warming up.
1. Be careful when removing the pad from the oven as it can be hot and may cause burns.
2. It is advisable to wrap the pad in a light towel to avoid burns (cold or hot) before placing onto affected areas.
3. Do not subject the pad to weights or pressures of more than 30 kg.
4. Avoid puncturing the pad with any sharp objects.
5. Please watch pad closely while in the microwave. Do not heat in conventional oven, stove top, or toaster over.
6. The cool/warm pad may only be prepared by an adult.
7. Do not eat.